- At The Cross (Love Ran Red)
- Hallelujah! What a Savior
- Worthy Is the Lamb Medley
- Jesus Paid It All
- Candlelight Medley
At The Cross (Love Ran Red)
– There’s a place where mercy reigns and never dies there’s a place where streams of grace flow deep and wide where all the love I’ve ever found comes like a flood, comes flowing down.
– There’s a place where sin and shame are powerless. There my heart has peace with God and forgiveness. All the love I’ve ever found comes like a flood, comes flowing down.
Chorus: At the cross, at the cross I surrender my life, I’m in awe of You, I’m in awe of You. Where Your love ran red and my sin washed white. *I owe all to You, I owe all to You, Jesus. (*Repeat 4x last time through)
Bridge: Here my hope is found, here on holy ground. Here I bow down, here I bow down. Here, arms open wide, here You saved my life. Here I bow down, here I bow.
Hallelujah! What a Savior
– Man of sorrows, what a name, for the Son of God Who came. Ruined sinners to reclaim! Hallelujah! What a Savior!
– Bearing shame and scoffing rude, in my place condemned He stood – sealed my pardon with His blood: Hallelujah! What a Savior!
– Guilty, vile and helpless we, spotless Lamb of God was He. Full atonement, can it be? Hallelujah! What a Savior!
– When He comes, our glorious King, all His ransomed souls to bring. Then anew this song we’ll sing: “Hallelujah, hallelujah.” Hallelujah, praise to the One – Your love has rescued me! *Yes, Your love has rescued me! (*Repeat 2x)
Chorus: Hallelujah, praise to the One – whose blood has pardoned me. What a Savior, Redeemer and King! Your love has rescued me!
Worthy Is the Lamb Medley
-Thank you for the cross, Lord. Thank You for the price You paid. Bearing all my sin and shame, in love You came, and gave amazing grace.
-Thank You for this love, Lord. Thank You for the nail pierced hands. Washed me in Your cleansing flow, now all I know, Your forgiveness and embrace.
-Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy is the Lamb. Crown Him with many crowns, the Lamb upon the throne. Hark, how the heavenly anthem drowns all music but its own. Awake, my soul, and sing, of Him Who died for thee, and hail Him as thy matchless King through all eternity.
Chorus: Worthy is the Lamb, seated on the throne. Crown You now with many crowns, You reign victorious. High and lifted up, Jesus, Son of God, the darling of Heaven crucified. *Worthy is the Lamb, worthy is the Lamb. (*Repeat 5x last time through)
Jesus Paid It All
-I hear the Savior say: “Thy strength indeed is small. Child of weakness, watch and pray, find in Me thine all in all.”
-Lord, now indeed I find thy power, and Thine alone. Can change the leper’s spots and melt the heart of stone.
-For nothing good have I whereby Thy grace to claim. I’ll wash my garments white in the blood of Calvary’s Lamb.
-And when before the throne, I stand in Him complete. “Jesus died my soul to save,” my lips shall still repeat.
Chorus: Jesus paid it all; all to Him I owe. Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.
-Man of sorrows, Lamb of God, by His own betrayed. The sin of man and wrath of God has been on Jesus laid.
-Silent as He stood accused, beaten, mocked and scorned. Bowing to the Father’s will, He took a crown of thorns.
Chorus: Oh, that rugged cross, my salvation, where Your love poured out over me. Now my soul cries out, hallelujah, praise and honour unto Thee.
– – – – –
Alas and did my Savior bleed? And did my sov’reign die? Would He devote that sacred head, for sinners such as I.
Chorus: At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light, and the burden of my heart rolled away. It was there by faith I received my sight, and now I am happy all the day!
– – – – –
-On the altar of our praise, let there be no higher name – Jesus, Son of God. You laid down Your perfect life You are the sacrifice – Jesus, Son of God (Repeat 2x). You are Jesus, Son of God.
-Be lifted higher than all You’ve overcome. Your name be louder than any other song. There is no power that can come against Your love. *The cross was enough. (*Repeat 6x)
– – – – –
O praise the Name of the Lord our God. O praise His name forevermore. For endless days, we will sing Your praise. Oh Lord, oh Lord our God! (Repeat 3x)
– – – –
Christ alone, Cornerstone. Weak made strong in the Savior’s love. Through the storm, He is Lord. Lord of all. (Repeat 2x)
– – – –
-I believe in You. I believe You rose again. I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord. (Repeat 2x)
-I believe in God our Father. I believe in Christ the Son. I believe in the Holy Spirit. Our God is three in One. I believe in the resurrection, that we will rise again. *For I believe in the Name of Jesus. (*Repeat 3x)
– – – –
Worthy is the Lamb, seated on the throne. Crown You now with many crowns. You reign victorious. High and lifted up. Jesus, Son of God, the darling of heaven crucified. *Worthy is the Lamb. (*Repeat 5x)