Services offered: Room B114-115 (directly off sanctuary).
- Free medical care offered after the last service till 3p on MOST Sundays.
- Primary and urgent care services offered
- Prescriptions geared toward free or low cost.
- Labs and radiology ordered ONLY as necessary. List of low-cost labs & radiology services available.
- Lists of free dental & other free clinics available
Social Services Clinic
Social Services – Sundays
Services offered: Room B116 (directly off sanctuary).
- Employment assistance (resume building, job search, job application)
- Tutoring (reading, Writing, and Math) available to high school students and adults in college)
For more info Email Advocate: email@example.com
Education Clinic – English as a second language (ESOL)
Sunday Evening – 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Thursday Evening – 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Services provided for educational purposes only NOT legal advice
- Prayer for you and your loved ones
- Free one on one Consultation – by phone or in person
- Referrals to Low cost/Pro bono attorneys
- Referrals to local organizations for additional assistant beyond the legal clinic
- Know your rights Pamphlet
- Preparation and Protection Pamphlet
- Information on Emergency Planning
- Websites –current news and updates on Immigration laws
For more info Email Advocate: Janet Watson – 321-946-2898