For more information on our Pastoral Transition, click here.
What is D-Now?
•D-NOW is normally a weekend-long event but will be a one-day event for the first time. D-NOW is a moment where Students come together locally to worship, hear God's Word, and build a stronger foundation in their Christian Walk. There will be 4 sessions, a concert, worship, and many more exciting things yet to happen.
What is the Schedule:
6:15 PM- Arrive @ Church (Pizza, Chips, and Soda Provided)
6:45 PM- Head to FBC Orlando
7:30- 9:00 PM- Session 1
9:30 PM- Pick up at CATC
• 8:30 AM - ARRIVE AT CHURCH AT THE CROSS
• 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM - SESSION 2
• 10:45 AM - SESSION 3
• 12 PM- 6:00 PM - LUNCH @ CATC, FREE TIME, BREAKOUT, AND MISSIONS LOCALLY
• 7:00 PM - SESSION 4
• 9:00 PM - Head back to CATC
• 9:30 PM - ARRIVE BACK TO CATC
How much and what is covered:
• The cost is $50. We will be providing all your food while you are with us
• Every Participant will receive a t-shirt.
• You will be hearing the best worship and speakers in youth culture today.
• You will leave challenged.